FEATURED IN THE STRAITS TIMES, SINGAPORE

FEATURED IN THE STRAITS TIMES, SINGAPORE
JANUARY 24, 2015

My Company put this clipping in today's (24 January, 2015) Straits Times, Singapore (which is the most popular and widely read English newspaper here) as an honor for Producers who performed beyond expectations.
They honored the Top 30 Producers and Leaders who achieved excellent results and provided extraordinary service.
I am very thankful to all my friends and customers who believed in me and put their
Faith / trust in me.
I am also thankful to all those who recommended me and stood by me inspite of the odds. Because without them; this would not have been possible.
This comes at a time when the real estate market in Singapore is going through tough times.
So I feel that without the support of some people this would have been impossible and It's a promise that as always I will always strive hard to give the best possible service to those who believe in me whether I get the accolades or not.
A special thanks to my Life partner and Business partner Yogesh Thalpati without whose support and encouragement none of this would have been possible.
A special thanks to the Pillars of my life, my parents without whose support and blessings this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks to my 2 wonderful kids, who have been very understanding through it all.
Thanks to the grace of God upon me who never leaves my side no matter what obstacles come my way.
Thanks and Love you'll all.

KEEP THE FAITH AND IT’S A PROMISE I’LL NEVER LET YOU’LL DOWN.



I'm glad that the motive with which I started this profession has been fulfilled. I'm glad that I have been able to provide service to people.